The brushless DC motor needs to rotate stably, and the following points need to be done:
1. The accuracy of the bearing must meet the requirements;
2. The stator winding of the DC brushless motor meets the speed requirement;
4. The burrs on the stator of the brushless DC motor should be removed;
5. The use of advanced sensors can accurately record the angular position, record the rotor angle of the DC brushless motor, and the accuracy of the accurate measurement can reduce the torque vibration of the DC brushless motor during operation, so that the operation of the DC brushless motor at high speed It is more stable and the energy conversion efficiency is higher.
6. The protection level of the DC brushless motor should be high. When the DC brushless motor is not energized, the current generated will not penetrate the copper wire and the drive.